How to cancel a hotel reservation in St. Petersburg? How can I reschedule my stay? Why doesn't the hotel want to refund my money?
We are sure you have encountered these questions at least once. Therefore, we decided to use the example of the Express Sadovaya Hotel to talk about the main conditions for renting, canceling or changing a room reservation. After all, understanding these rules will help you make your stay in St. Petersburg comfortable and safe.
1. Choose a hotel not only by location and level of service. Always pay attention to the booking conditions offered to travelers.
2. Carefully read the offer agreement (it is often located in the “basement” of the site), payment policy and cancellation rules.
3. Familiarize yourself in advance with the amount of the fine that applies when canceling a reservation. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions.
4. Find out what options for adjusting your reservation are available at the St. Petersburg hotel. Some allow you to flexibly change the dates of your stay and the number of guests. Others ask to cancel the current reservation and create a new one with new input data.
5. If you have questions or doubts, do not hesitate to call the hotel directly and ask the manager about everything.
6. When planning a trip to St. Petersburg, do not forget about the tourist tax and other fees that may be charged to travelers and not refundable in case of cancellation.
7. Book a hotel room online to adjust your reservation from your phone. In addition, many online aggregators offer favorable conditions for changing your reservation.
8. Follow the hotel’s terms and conditions and don’t expect anyone to accommodate you halfway if you decide to suddenly change your travel plans.
Express Sadovaya Hotel is loyal to all hotel guests, however, we have booking and accommodation rules:
1. You can book a room on the website at any time of the day or day of the week. After payment, the number is automatically assigned to you, and this is displayed in our system.
2. When booking a room by email, processing of applications lasts within 24 hours. If the hotel manager has not responded to you after this period, please contact us at +7 812 449 6252.
3. When booking a room on the hotel website sadovaya-hotel.ru, you must make an advance payment in the amount of 100% of the cost of your stay.
4. If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hours before your arrival date, we will cancel your reservation and charge you a downtime fee equal to the cost of your stay for 1 day.
5. During periods of high demand (from May to mid-August), free cancellation is possible 72 hours before check-in. Next, we charge a fine in the amount of the cost of accommodation for 1 night.
Still have questions? Can't figure out the booking conditions for the selected rate? Contact us by phone +7 812 449 6252 or via the feedback form on the website.