Express Sadovaya Hotel is a unique combination of elegant interiors and modern eco-friendly design. The hotel is distinguished by its ideal location in close proximity to shopping centers and the Sadovaya metro station. In this article we will tell you about 5 places for shopping near 62 Sadovaya Street.
1. Trading house "Peter" — Sadovaya str., 28-30, Central district
The trading house "Peter" on the territory of Apraksin Dvor is a convenient place for shopping if you have booked an inexpensive hotel room in St. Petersburg. The main principle is compliance with the optimal price-quality ratio.
2. DLT Department Store — Bolshaya Konyushennaya str., 21-23, lit. A, Central District
Each floor in the DLT is allocated to a certain category of goods:
- accessories, jewelry, cosmetics and perfumes are presented on the 1st floor;
- on the 2nd and 3rd floor: men's and women's clothing; VIP halls are open here for the most demanding customers, where you can pick up the necessary items of clothing and accessories, and then make a comfortable fitting;
- youth clothing is presented on the 4th floor;
- on the 5th floor: goods for children
- there is a food court on the 6th floor.
3. Sennaya shopping complex — Efimova str., 3, Admiralteysky district
More than a hundred shops for the whole family are conveniently located on three floors of the Sennaya shopping mall. Here everyone will find what they are looking for: clothes, shoes, gifts, accessories, household appliances and electronics. You can take things to the dry cleaners, wash your car, visit a beauty salon, a food court.
4. Nevsky Atrium Shopping Center — ave. Nevsky, 71, Central district
The shopping center has two main entrances located next to the arches of the metro station. Shopping galleries on the floors are represented by clothing, footwear and accessories stores of famous brands. For customers there is a perfume salon, a cafe, a restaurant "Nevsky".
5. Merchant Yakovlev's trading house — 38 Sadovaya Street, Admiralteysky district
On two floors of the complex there is a wide selection of men's, women's and children's clothing from Russian and foreign manufacturers; accessories, leather goods, shoes, cosmetics, children's toys and much more. The compact area of the shopping complex helps to avoid exhausting shopping, but at the same time allows you to make all the necessary purchases. The complex is located in an 18th-century building, which is an architectural monument.
Booking a room in St. Petersburg at the Express Sadovaya Hotel and deciding to see the daily life of Petersburgers, you can visit shopping centers and supermarkets near the hotel. There are several shopping centers located near the hotel. Additional information on how to get to each of the shopping centers can be obtained at the reception desk.